Thursday, 11 June 2015

A New Beginning...

A New Beginning...

'The Story Behind...' my new Blog.

Welcome all to my Blog. It has been more than two years now that I have been into Photography. I have been travelling to different places round the country photographing weddings and some corporate events. My love and passion for Photography is growing ever since then. I went online an year ago with an urge to connect with more and more friends and people I started my own Photography Page on Facebook. 

I did connect with a lot of people. I always keep posting my work on Facebook with the story behind it, as where it was taken, where I was travelling and all. But Facebook has its own limitations and thus I have come up with my new Blog. I will keep posting my work and also share articles related to Photography Education. 

Hope you enjoyed reading my first blog. Share it with your friends and loved ones on Facebook and Twitter...

Will be posting my next blog soon...
Keep Clicking 
Love
AD

2 comments:

  1. Nice start :) first comment on ur first blog! hope you remember after you get famous :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eager to read all your blogs bud... keep experiencing and sharing .. All the best !!

    ReplyDelete